Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Book About Lunch Wouldn't Be So Bad

Okay, so I got this cool new journal today from Levenger. It's called the "Five Year Journal". Each page is a day, broken into five sections - one section for today, plus the next four years - so you write a max of 5 or 6 lines for each day, each year. Far out, huh. It has my monogram on it too, which adds oodles to the coolness factor.

Now - what to write...what to write...what to write? It has to be pithy, succinct, short and sweet - hmmm.

I remember when I was a kid, I had a pink diary with a lock on it, and I was convinced it was impervious. Every day I wrote down what I had for lunch and what I did at school, and if my brother picked on me that day for future blackmailing purposes. I'm thinking I'll need to stretch beyond my youthful boundaries on this one. I don't know, though...sometimes it's nice to reminisce about lunch...

One idea I have is to write in it at the same time every day, say 9 p.m., and put down whatever I happen to be thinking about at the time, no matter how random.

If that doesn't pan out, I can always fall back on the "lunch" thing.

Ideas, dear readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment