Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You Are So Random

I can't think of anything to write about today. No movies to review...nothing going on in my life that I haven't already told you about...no amusing anecdotes about my day.

So, here are....

23 Random Facts About Tina

1. I seriously dislike melted cheddar cheese. Put it on my food, I'll scrape it off.
2. When I get upset, I rub the corners of my mouth.
3. Without my contacts, I'm legally blind.
4. I wish I could speak Italian.
5. I once won a Seventeen Magazine writing contest.
6. I get really grossed out when people clip their nails in public.
7. I keep special pens on my desk for "guests" to use, and I throw them away when they leave. If they somehow get a hold of MY pen by accident, I rub it down with hand sanitizer.
8. I can't watch when someone draws blood out of my arm, but I can watch someone do it to you.
9. I dislike driving. If I were rich, I'd never drive a car again.
10. I'm allergic to milk products, yeast, chicken eggs and cane sugar, but since life wouldn't be worth living without them, I just pretend like I'm not.
11. I'm not crazy about kids in general. I like my kids, and I like your kids if they act like mine.
12. If I would have joined the Air Force instead of the Navy, I probably would have stayed in until retirement.
13. I will throw away an entire plate of food if there's a single hair on it, no matter how hungry I am.
14. My bra and panties need to match (color, at least).
15. I love going to school. I would be a chronic college student if possible.
16. When I watch TV or a movie, I mentally "write in" other characters and subplots. This habit has spanned several seasons for certain shows.
17. I've always wanted to train like a boxer (bag only - no sparring, thank you).
18. I still believe that the best is yet to come, which is not always a good character trait, no matter what they tell you.
19. I could work for Donald Trump and not get fired.
20. I blush way too easily.
21. I'm optimistic/stupid enough to believe that I could still be a famous author, even though I'm 40 and I've never actually written anything.
22. I love to sing, but would never do it in front of people.
23. I would be perfectly content to wear my Nikes, jeans, and a sweater every day for the rest of my life.

There you have it. You now know more about me than any other person on the planet, dear reader. Use this knowledge wisely.

2 comments:

  1. Funny! When I have a Moment, I'm going to start a "bucket list" on my page...



    ~Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only knew a few of those things! I expected to know more. Do you keep secrets from me, my dear? :)

    ReplyDelete