Monday, January 11, 2010

The Challenge Signed Up For Me

So, dear reader, you may recall that on Saturday I told you I have to give up junk food. Let me explain.

This morning I went to the athletic club and signed up for the annual 12-week fitness challenge. Weight, measurements, body fat calipers, the works. And my first workout is tomorrow.

I have my workouts and eating plans figured out for the duration of the challenge. I have adjusted my working hours to accommodate gym time. I have my workout journal, my books, my new workout pants, my lifting gloves, and even some only slightly worn Nikes to inspire me to greatness.

You may think I'm a raging egomaniac - and if you know me, well, you are probably right - but you should know that I'm going to win. It's not a competition, it's not a hope, it's not a wish - if I wasn't absolutely, positively sure that I was going to win, I wouldn't have entered.

So, if you want to come in 2nd, and you live in Omak - there's still time for you to go ahead and sign up. I hope you will be happy for me when I cash my prize check.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment