Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Different Questions, Same Answers

Ah, my dear reader. I've come to learn that many of my friends are also budding scientists. You all have taken such an interest in The Project, it makes my little heart flutter.

Many of you have asked me these questions...so I thought I would address them in this forum for all to see.

Question 1: What actor are you following next year? I recommend (fill in the blank).

Answer: Are you freakin' kidding me? Do you have any idea how much time and effort these movies take to locate, watch, think about, pick up, drop off, search the internet for, and various other sundry activities? My goal is to SURVIVE The Project, not PERPETUATE it.

Question 2: Which movie is your favorite?

Answer: Are you freakin' kidding me? It's really not fair to compare films from completely different genres, in my humble opinion. For example, I love "Only You", but my heart belongs to "Iron Man." There's no way these types of films could compete with one another. And "Tropic Thunder" vs. "Equilibrium"? Please. An unfair fight. I do plan on assembling a "Top 10" as the culmination of The Project, so you'll just have to wait until then.

Question 3: Do you want to go to the theater tonight and see (fill in any non RDJR film here) with me?

Answer: Are you freakin' kidding me? I've got to locate a copy of "Pound" and "Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree", watch a recorded interview RDJR did on the Jimmy Kimmel show, and review the last Netflix movie I watched. I don't even have time to make pee pee right now.

Question 4: Do you think RDJR will ever read your blog?

Answer: Of course.

1 comment:

  1. You take this very seriously! :)

    I can't wait till you get to "Heart and Souls".

    ReplyDelete