Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seinfeld Visits My Year With RDJR

So, today I bought a new vacuum cleaner. Woot woot. Why is this worth discussing, you ask? Well, I guess it's not.

Today I worked. A lot. And really accomplished quite little. Worth a blog post? Nah.

Had a latte'. Yes, I'm back on the sauce, what of it? The saddest thing is, I don't really enjoy the taste of them - just the happy attack I have for about 60 minutes after I finish. But, alas, probably not worth discussing either.

Have not worked out in a month. Jeans are getting...uh...tight. Wanna talk about it? Well, I don't.

Haven't heard from my son since February 25th. Have sent him multiple "shame on you for not contacting your mom" e-mails. I came up with a great idea today, actually. Utilizing the miracle of "online banking," I think I'll transfer all the money out of his checking account. Think that will get his attention? That might even bring a phone call. Hmmm...evil plot afoot.

Netflix has informed me that a goodie awaits me tomorrow at my friendly neighborhood post office. Can I have another woot woot?

You are probably thinking, dear reader - 'uh, why is she wasting my time with this lame, pointless post?' Well, darlings - Tina had a bad, bad day. Tina is tired of fighting the fight and is ready to give up and move her bootie on down the road. So Tina is here because this gives her something to focus on other than her sad little life and her really, really sad little future. Which, if you might recall, was the purpose of The Project to begin with. Distract and deflect, baby. Distract and deflect.

Feeling pretty lonely tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too lonely. Your readers are always with you. We love you. :)

    Your "All the news that's fit to print" post got me thinking so hard my head almost imploded over the weekend. I wanted to respond to your question, but after racking my brain I realized an entire week had gone by in which I did absolutely nothing. Seriously, nothing. I found myself wistfully dreaming of a life as exciting as yours.

    I hope you enjoy your new vacuum. I love vacuuming. The way the carpet springs up to praise the all powerful vacuuming goddess is always a boost for my self esteem.

    Wishing you a peaceful night of refreshing sleep and entertaining dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **BIG hug**

    Call or e if you need to vent....

    ReplyDelete