Saturday, May 22, 2010

7 Days Maketh One Weak

My, oh my. How did I manage to go an entire WEEK without posting to my blog? Unheard of.

I'll be watching a movie tonight, for your reviewing pleasure. I had to wait because it's rated R and, well, I couldn't work it in without a little kid staring over my shoulder until today. Since the movie is about a serial killer, I figured that would qualify as "bad parenting." So, woot woot, a review will be coming soon.

The most exciting thing about my week was when I dumped a good amount of Pepsi into the bottom of my purse. It soaked, among other things, my Netflix envelope and DVD. I washed said DVD in water and have spent 2 days air-drying said return envelope. Other than being rather wrinkly, I believe we will be okay, with the possible exception of an askance glance from the Netflix mail opener. After all, the strangest things can happen in the mail, can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment