Monday, June 28, 2010

Really? Really?

Well, dearest reader - you are going to love this.

I am down to my last Netflix RDJR flick. It's called "Johnny Be Good" and it stars Anthony Michael Hall and Our Hero. Please note that I did not save the best for last. Anyway, after this little nugget, my Netflix queue will be reduced to TV shows in which Our Hero has appeared, and my movie list shall consist of certain hard-to-find gems.

So I received my little red Netflix envelope the other day, and lo and behold - no movie. It was a TV show. For you Netflix virgins - if you have a movie in your queue, and it's not available for some reason, they send the next thing on your list - in my case, Mr. TV. Befuddled, I checked my Netflix queue to learn that "Johnny Be Good" has a waiting list.

Yes-it is true. I have to WAIT to watch what is most certainly going to be a visual turd bomb strapped to a guy with a mullet because there are OTHER PEOPLE IN LINE in front of me.

So....either some other poor, pathetic soul is engaging in a Project like mine, or some other poor, pathetic soul has really, uh, questionable taste in films.

Boy howdy. I should have it next week. To quote Samuel L. Jackson from Jurassic Park - hold on to your butts. We shall see if it was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment