Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Legless Wonder

You know what I think?

I think my legs might fall off.

Seriously.

I'm on day 4 of my new workout schedule, and my legs might just fall off tonight when I go to bed.

Or maybe I just WISH they would.

Actually, the only reason I'm still awake is because I don't know for sure if I can get out of my chair.

You remember in The Princess Bride, when Wesley was laying in the bed, acting all suave and challenging Prince Humperdink to a throwdown - but you really knew that Wesley was laying in the bed because he couldn't move, still recovering from being "mostly dead"? Same theory, only I'm in a recliner. I look all cute with my bathrobe and laptop, legs crossed at the ankles and watching the Discovery Channel. But I am just postponing the inevitable agony of trying to stand up.

Mostly dead,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment