Saturday, April 3, 2010

How Many Threads in a Pound?

Dearest reader - I stumbled across an RDJ fan site and posted our little science experiment, and noted how I'm having real problems finding a copy of "Pound", which was our hero's first celluloid appearance. A very kind lady named Joyce says that she may be able to provide me with one.

Therefore, I take back all the snide remarks and snarky thoughts I said and/or had about the type of grown men and women who would actually belong to a "fan site." I also am profusely thanking Joyce.

Okay, but the site is still more than a little disturbing...I used to feel that way about Tom Selleck, but geez, I was THIRTEEN. Come on, people. There was actually a contest entitled "Name the 17 occasions on which RDJ wore these shoes." AND SOMEBODY WON.

Dear g*d. No wonder why celebrities are always freaked out. Prince's entourage from the 80's would look like Romper Room compared to the posse I'd have with me 24/7 if (when) I were (am) famous. I wouldn't even go to Starbucks without Chuck Norris holding my hand and Weird Al Yankovic walking in front me as a human shield.

Okay, Joyce - I take it back. I can't help it. My mind is sharp and my tongue is weak. Please do not get offended to the point that you won't send me the movie. I love you and all your rabid friends.

Okay, sorry again. Your friends are not rabid. Maybe ENTHUSIASTIC is a better word. EXUBERANT. PSYCHOTIC.

Geez, there I go again. I didn't mean it, Joyce, really. I'm going to stop typing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment