Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller....

Ahh...the sun is out, the birds are singing, notes of Handel float on the air here in my little room...all is right with the world.

I took the day off from work and am blissfully engaged in almost no activity whatsoever. I've worked every day since July 31st, and Mama is tired. So I took a vacation day today and slept in. Made the pilgrimage to Wally World to buy a vacuum cleaner belt. Bought sundry other items and forgot the belt...darn, Mama can't vacuum on her day off.

So, I bring you...

TINA'S BIG GOALS FOR HER DAY OFF

1. Brush teeth. (check.)
2. Wash car. (check.)
3. Move Tav's dresser downstairs so that I can go through his clothes and do the "back to school sort job." Let's face it, chickens, he's 11 and he won't do it...so why should I have to go upstairs to do a chore? Dresser, therefore, must move to Mohammad.
4. Write blog post. (pending.)
5. Watch either (a) a lousy RDJR movie from the late 80's/early 90's or (b) another episode of Ally McBeal from the RDJR season.

That's pretty much it. I've already managed to perform all necessary personal hygiene, go to Wally World, wash my car, check the mail, and drink a latte', and it's only 11:56 a.m. Come to think of it - it's entirely possible that I've already done enough for the day. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment